This page includes current and downloadable copies of relevant forms and policies useful to Current PhD students in Romance Studies.
This handbook includes up-to-date information about coursework requirements, milestone examinations, language proficiency, course policies, progress reports, grades, leaves of absence, and other departmental policies and processes.
Departmental Forms and Resources
- Departmental Conference Funding Application (pdf- 231.08 KB)
- Sixth Year Funding Application (pdf- 54.97 KB)
- 327S Course Proposal Form (pdf- 169.31 KB)
- Independent Study Form (pdf- 101.04 KB)
- Graduate Course Audit Request Form (pdf-142.73 KB)
Resources from The Graduate School
- The Graduate School's Policies and Forms Page- Explore this page for up-to-date forms, policies and procedures on coursework and enrollment, milestone exams, financial support, and more.
- Records and Registration Forms and Information
- Dissertation Submission Information
- Graduation Information and Deadlines
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Information
- Subsidies, Loans, and Other Financial Assistance