This page includes current and downloadable copies of relevant forms and policies useful to Current PhD students in Romance Studies.
This handbook includes up-to-date information about coursework requirements, milestone examinations, language proficiency, course policies, progress reports, grades, leaves of absence, and other departmental policies and processes.
Departmental Forms and Resources
- Departmental Conference Funding Application (pdf- 231.08 KB)
- Sixth Year Funding Application (pdf- 54.97 KB)
- 327S Course Proposal Form (pdf- 169.31 KB)
- Independent Study Form (pdf- 101.04 KB)
- Graduate Course Audit Request Form (pdf-142.73 KB)
The Romance Studies Graduate Student Resources Folder is a password-protected Box folder available to all current Romance Studies Graduate Students. Log in using your NetID and password to access this folder and view archived professional development workshops, funding info sessions, and more.
Resources from The Graduate School
- The Graduate School's Policies and Forms Page- Explore this page for up-to-date forms, policies and procedures on coursework and enrollment, milestone exams, financial support, and more.
- Records and Registration Forms and Information
- Dissertation Submission Information
- Graduation Information and Deadlines
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Information
- Subsidies, Loans, and Other Financial Assistance