Requirements: 5 courses
All 5 courses must be at the 300 level or above and must be taught in Spanish. See Spanish course offerings.
- At least 1 survey course from the following:
- SPANISH 332 - Introduction to Spanish Literature I
- SPANISH 333 - Introduction to Spanish Literature II
- SPANISH 334 - Introduction to Spanish-American Literature
- SPANISH 335 - Introduction to Spanish-American Literature
- SPANISH 336 - Introduction to US Latino/a Literature
- At least 2 courses at the 400 level or above
Study Option: SPANISH 490S-2 Special Topics may be substituted for one of the five courses counted towards the minor.