Requirements: 6 courses
Overall, at least 3 of the 6 courses must be taught in Italian or include a preceptorial component. See Italian course offerings.
At least 1 of the following core courses:
- ITALIAN 303S - Italian Sociolinguistics
- ITALIAN 332 - Introduction to Italian Literature I
- ITALIAN 333 - Introduction to Italian Literature II
- ITALIAN 335 - Major Italian Authors
Up to 2 of the following Italian language courses below the 300 level may be counted towards the minor:
- ITALIAN 203 - Intermediate Italian
- ITALIAN 204 - Advanced Intermediate Italian
- ITALIAN 213A - Accelerated Intermediate Italian
Study Option: Duke-approved courses taught in Italian in Study Abroad Programs may also count towards this minor concentration.